Albertsons is a leading grocery store chain with outlets across America. This organization has devised an exclusive program for its customers to voice their suggestions in an efficient manner. Albertsons survey is a great medium for its consumers to not only convey their thoughts and views but also to win hefty prizes, all thanks to its sweepstakes. Being almost every shopper’s favorite grocery store, Albertsons is giving away gift cards, each worth $100 to 10 lucky winners in a month just for taking its survey. So it’s simple. Just answer a few questions which are regarding your most recent shopping experience in one of this brand’s stores and then enter sweepstakes to stand a chance to win that fantastic gift card.
Apart from rewards, one must note that surveys play a remarkable role in communicating things between a firm and consumers. Every shopper in one or more situations might have come across specific issues which he/she wants to let the firm know and take relevant actions. That way, both a patron and a firm will benefit because a patron will get his/her issues resolved, and that firm will earn happy consumers. And this is precisely what will happen with albertsons.com/survey. Your candid responses at that site will give you better services and an opportunity to win a $100 gift card. So without any more wait, let this famous brand become more customer-friendly with your honest feedback. Read ahead as we have covered every detail and step, starting from taking this survey to entering random drawings and winning rewards. Glee!
Albertsons Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
|Survey Name||Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||15 Days|
|Survey Limit||One entry per person per receipt|
Albertsons $100 Gift Card Survey Terms and Conditions
- To take part in Albertson Customer Survey and sweepstakes, one must meet its eligibility criteria and follow certain rules. There are also a few terms and conditions every candidate must agree to before they decide to proceed. Breaking terms and conditions can lead to direct disqualification and revocation of a member’s rights to take part in sweepstakes and win rewards.
- Every participant must be of 18 years of age or above. Or one must attain the legal age set as per their state.
- All those who are legal residents of the United States of America only are eligible enough to partake in it.
- A consumer can take part in Albertsons’ online feedback only one time per month. That is, a person is allowed only one entry per month to sweepstakes. Besides, one entry per sweepstakes per household is considered valid.
- Staff and their close relatives and household members cannot participate in this survey nor sweepstakes.
- To access the Albertsons customer experience survey, every individual has to possess a recent and valid purchase receipt.
- Attempting to enter sweepstakes and give feedback under false identity or through fake credentials is a serious offense. If found, immediate disqualification is observed.
- While entering sweepstakes via the mail-in method, candidates are required to postmark their postcards during a promotional period. In addition, such postcards are to be received by respective sponsors on or before a monthly drawings deadline.
- Address and contact details entered during this survey have to be valid, and also, once entered such details no one can alter them.
- Sweepstakes are open throughout the year, and winners will be drawn randomly every month.
- If potential winners fail to respond to notifications from this brand’s management, prizes will be forfeited, and alternate winners will be chosen.
- Rewards are truly non-transferable and not to be redeemed in cash.
- Gift cards are redeemable to enjoy discounts that are valid only on purchases that are made from Albertsons stores or online via this brand’s official website.
- Winners who won $100 gift cards will be notified within 6-8 weeks after a monthly drawing ends.
- Federal and state taxes, if applicable, on issued prizes are to be borne by a winner alone.
Following are some imperatives that every interested individual who wants to give his/her albertsons.com survey feedback and win sweepstakes should have:
- Participants need to have either a laptop, smartphone, or personal computer along with sufficient knowledge in working on any of those devices.
- A device used to give feedback should have a connection to a stable and good internet source.
- Basic knowledge to both read and write in either English or Spanish is very preferred.
- Participants should have a receipt for their last purchase from any of this grocery chain’s stores.
- Roughly 5-10 minutes of time is required.
Ways to Enter Albertsons Sweepstakes
Following methods are very easy to implement in order to give feedback and enter sweepstakes.
Make a visit to any of this brand’s stores and make a purchase to receive a receipt. After that, go to www.albertsons.com/survey and there appears a homepage that asks to enter certain details which will be present on a purchase receipt. Later, an online questionnaire pops up which one must answer honestly. Upon answering questions and submitting them, individuals have to submit their personal details. That’s it! They will immediately enter monthly drawings and can win rewards.
Take a postcard that has a size of 3″x5″. And handwrite all your personal details on it. Mail that postcard in an envelope with sufficient postage to this brand’s official sweepstakes address.
- Physical Visit
Just pay a visit to this brand’s outlet and consult that outlet’s manager. Later, you will receive a survey form with questions to answer. Participate in that Albertsons survey without receipt, respond to those questions and enter sweepstakes.
These methods are explained in a more descriptive manner in further sections. Refer to them to get a clear idea.
Step-By-Step Guide to Participate in Albertsons Online Survey
Once a participant has set his/her smart device ready with a stable internet connection, these instructions as given below are to be followed carefully to respond to its online questionnaire. All steps are easy and will not consume too much time.
1. To access Albertsons customer online survey, applicants must visit www.albertsons.com/survey.
2. Clicking on that link, a new web page will appear in English; however, anyone can change that language to Spanish. To do so, there will be an option available on that page’s top right corner.
3. Now, a consumer has to enter a survey validation code in a specified format. Such a code number will be present on a purchase receipt’s bottom side.
4. Next, customers have to enter their valid email addresses.
5. Press “Submit” to proceed.
6. Here, give in details such as store number, date and time of visit, address when asked. It is to be noted that all these details will be available on a purchase receipt.
7. After entering such details, its questionnaire will pop up with each question appearing one by one. Proceed to answer all those subjects accordingly with relevant responses.
8. Once all responses have been marked, candidates will be asked whether they want to receive notifications or not. One can press “Yes”, if one would like to know future offers.
9. Upon immediately submitting responses, participants will enter sweepstakes.
10. Keep an eye on notifications from this brand and acknowledge if you are selected as a winner.
11. Visit Albertson store to redeem rewards that you won via Albertsons survey online.
How to Enter Sweepstakes Offline (Mailing Method)
Those who want to enter sweepstakes offline without any receipt nor purchase can avail these methods as below. Meaning, there is no need to make any purchase nor receive a receipt. These methods are great alternatives to those who haven’t made any purchase nor have a receipt.
- Take a 3″x5″ postcard.
- Write your name, complete address along with zip code, email ID, phone number, and date of birth in mm/dd/yyyy format on a postcard. It is critical to note that all such details have to be handwritten using a ballpoint pen.
- After ensuring adequate postage to envelopes, post them to:
- Store Support Centre United Supermarkets, LLC 7830 Orlando Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79423
- All entries have to be postmarked before a promotional period ends.
- Once the Sponsor receives a mail, it will be considered as a valid entry to sweepstakes. Wait for correspondence from the Sponsor, aka Albertsons. On receiving notification regarding winning a lucky draw, respond immediately.
- Visit any of your nearest Albertsons stores.
- Request a supervisor or in charge of that store to give feedback as a non-purchase visitor.
- That store in charge will give a hard copy that consists of a set of survey questions. Mark responses.
- After responding to all questions, fill in personal information such as name and contact number to become a valid entrant into drawings.
- Later, submit those details to that store in charge.
- Wait for notifications from this brand. You would get notifications if you won rewards in its monthly lucky draw.
Albertsons Rewards for Entering Survey
Albertsons is a reputed company and has many regular customers who depend on it for groceries. And such a renowned company never loses a chance to reward its users who have supported it in staying top. Those who have given their feedback at Albertsons survey will immediately earn a ticket to sweepstakes, where they will stand a chance to win gift cards. This brand is holding monthly drawings where there will be 10 lucky winners per month, each grabbing a $100 gift card. A gift card will be useful to shop utilities and groceries from this grocery store and redeem discounts on any purchases.
All Albertsons gift cards will be valid for one year, after which they expire. Albertsons’ authorities will inform potential winners, and on verifications of details, those winners will get their respective prizes. However, it is important to note that per household, there will be only one sweepstakes entry and winner. Any taxes attached with prizes are liable and bearable only by individuals who won them. Gift cards are only for redeeming purposes. No one can convert or exchange them with others.
Why Should You Take Albertson Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Most successful companies and franchises depend on trust from their customers to build their business from the ground up. Feedback and suggestions from regular clients and potential clients can give meaningful insights necessary to steer a business’s future course of direction. A grocery store is an essential and unavoidable part of a commoner’s life. So, to run a successful grocery store and rise above constant competition from rivals, Albertsons stores must continuously improve their services and offer better deals to consumers. Moreover, a client who greatly depends on groceries from this store should let it know what changes or policies he/she wants to see in their future visits to it. Thus, it is necessary to take up this survey.
Tuning in to various people’s needs and trends in their consumption requires direct input from customers. This is where online surveys play a major role. If you think giving Albertson customer feedback benefits the company alone, you’re mistaken. Participants will get exciting rewards and a chance to shop at a low cost from this brand’s stores. Furthermore, they will also receive benefits from improved staff behavior, better deals, and more value for money that they can expect from it in return for their feedback. In conclusion, it is a win-win situation to attend Albertsons survey 100 gift card.
Albertsons Customer Feedback Survey Online Questionnaire
Questions of Albertsons’ online survey are straightforward and effortless to answer. Its questionnaire will be based on a patron’s shopping experience with this brand during their last visit to it. Customer’s sincere feedback and suggestions are required to complete the survey well. Anyone is free to address any issues they have faced at its stores and leave a response based on that. Remember, Albertsons need truthful answers to figure out where it should make changes to improve a buyer’s future experiences with it. Below questions may resemble www.albertsons.com/survey’s actual questionnaire:
- What is the reason behind your recent visit to us? (Candidates may have to choose from options such as usual grocery shopping, special occasion, refund or exchange, etc.)
- Which products did you purchase? ( A list of options will appear, from which one must choose.)
- Rate your overall experience at our grocery store on a scale of 1-10.
- How likely are you to recommend us to friends or family? (Give ratings on a scale of 1-10)
- How likely are you to shop again at us? (Give ratings on a scale of 1-10)
- Did you face any problems while shopping at our franchise?
- Which areas of our store did you visit? (Individuals will have to choose from options such as seafood, frozen food, bakery, fruits, vegetables and fruits, and so on.)
- Rate value for money for all items that you purchased on a scale of 1-10.
- How satisfied were you in finding products you were looking for among other stocked items in our store? (Give ratings on a scale of 1-10)
- Rate freshness of food items on a scale of 1-10.
- Which department of our store contributed more to your overall satisfaction? (Choose from a list of options)
- Rate the ease with which you were able to navigate and locate products across our store on a scale of 1-10.
- Did you find our hygiene measures to be satisfactory?
- Was your checkout process speedy and hassle-free?
- Were you satisfied with the selection and variety of products in our store?
- Was our outlet’s cashier knowledgeable and accurate?
- How satisfied were you with our employees’ hospitality on a scale of 1-10?
Albertsons is the second-largest supermarket chain in the United States of America. This supermarket chain is also one of the largest corporations by total revenue. Joe Albertson established it in 1939. All of its stores have separate sections for frozen seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables, grains, natural and organic foods, health and beauty products, dairy, packaged food, meat, and bakery.
Albertsons has over 2200 stores located in more than 30 different American states. Its headquarters are in Boise, Idaho. It merged with Safeway in 2015. Acme markets, Randalls, Haggen, Jewel-Osco, lucky, Pavilion, Plated, Tom Thumb, Vons, Kings are this brand’s subsidiaries.
Albertsons Customer Service
For queries and complaints, customers can contact Albertsons’ customer services. This brand’s customer service support works to give instant reply to those who contact it. All contact details and address are given below:
- Store/Corporate: 877-723-3929
- Grocery Delivery & Pickup: 877-505-4040
- Media Inquiries: 208-395-4722
- Accessibility Support: 877-635-4833
Corporate Headquarters Address:
250 EAST PARKCENTER BOULEVARD,
Customer Support Centre Address:
M.S 10501 P.O Box 29093,
- Working Hours (grocery): 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM ( Sunday – Saturday)
- Pharmacy Hours:
- 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday -Friday)
- 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM (Saturday)
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Sunday)
Make sure you have a survey validation code from a recent receipt with you. Ensure that you are entering the survey code in the right format. Do take care in maintaining a break-free internet connection. Failing to maintain any of those can lead to a situation where a person cannot access the Albertsons survey.
Unfortunately, no. You cannot guess Albertsons’ survey receipt numbers. All such numbers are pre-devised and are unique.
Once a customer reaches 100 points, it equals one reward. All a customer has to do is enter his/her phone number and the discount code in a participating pumping station to redeem Albertsons’ gas rewards.
Individuals have to take their codes along with them when they make their next visit to this brand’s pumping station. Then, during billing, enter the gas rewards coupon code to get discounts and use Albertsons’ gas rewards.
You can use up to 10 Albertsons’ gas rewards at a time. Discount will increase incrementally up to 10 rewards at its pumping stations. For limits at other participating stations, contact that specific store.
Albertsons’ pumping stations, Chevron, and Texas stations accept this brand’s gas rewards.
Yes, anyone can keep trying and giving their entry to Albertsons’ Sweepstakes. You never know when luck decides to be on your side. A $100 Albertsons gift card is worth the trouble.
Keep an eye on notifications and updates from Albertsons in your email address or phone number that you provided to know if you have won its monopoly sweepstakes.
Albertsons’ provides a 10% discount on store brands and 5% off national brands to its employees. For availing of such offers, you must bring proof of your employment (either your Employee badge or payslip) and show it at any of its store’s billing counters.
Seniors who are over 55 year can avail 10% discount on their entire order on the first Wednesday of every month in participating locations of Albertsons.
Cerberus Capital Management, which is an American equity firm, owns Albertsons. Stephan Andrew Feinberg is its COE.
Closing time of Albertsons’ stores is 10 PM on all days. However, some of its locations follow different time settings.
Opening time of Albertsons’ stores is 6 AM on all days. However, some of its locations follow different time settings.
Visit Albertsons near me locator at https://local.albertsons.com/search.html and enter your Zip code, city and state to know your nearest Albertsons.
Albertsons has 2253 stores as of December 5, 2020.
For purchasing and using Albertsons digital coupons, one must download the Albertsons app. Later, they must register their name, search for digital offers, just 4 U, and add all coupons as they require.
During double coupon days, Albertsons will double the face value of its existing discount coupons. In addition, every alternate week, this brand will put out 3 double coupons in Sunday paper.
Albertsons and Safeway merged in January 2015. And currently, it is safe to say that Albertsons owns Safeway.