Everyone has favorite restaurants, dishes, and many people like their food specialized in a particular way and tend to give multiple instructions to their orders. For these very inputs and reviews, the Boston Market is conducting a survey. Tellbostonmarket survey is the initiative taken up by its owners to know more about people’s satisfaction with their food. This organization is more than ready to welcome suggestions, pieces of advice, and other related things from its customers.
Boston Market is one of the most renowned American food joints. And it is renowned for offering gift cards to customers as a reward for taking its unique survey. This Boston Market survey will only require a few minutes of an individual’s time. It’s a very simple survey, and they directly want to hear from foodies on how well their products are faring, reaching various buyer’s expectations. Moreover, by taking part in this review, a participant can find his/her desired flavor and get up to 15% off too in their next visit to any Boston outlets.
Boston Market Survey – Rules and Requirements
|Survey name||Boston Market Customer Feedback Survey|
|Receipt validity period||7 days from commencement|
|Survey validity period||5 days|
|Boston Market Website||www.bostonmarket.com|
|Survey limit||One entry per person and receipt.|
Tell Boston Market Survey Terms and Conditions
- Individuals must be citizens of the United States of America.
- He or she must be 18 years old or above.
- Participants shall have a valid email address.
- Only one entry per receipt shall be allowed.
- Employees and their direct relatives like parents, children, wife, siblings, etc., are not allowed to participate.
- Residence proof of entrants is required.
Perquisites Required for Boston Market Feedback Survey
- Participants should have their most recent visit receipt of the Boston Market to enter this survey.
- For participating in its online survey, one must have minimum knowledge on how to use a mobile, laptop, or PC.
- A point to note, this survey is conducted only through online and not offline, so one must not try to attempt any offline feedback actions.
- Only the United States’ residents are allowed to participate in it.
- Languages available to take this survey are English and Spanish. Entrants required to know one language out of these 2.
Methods to Participate in Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey
There is only one way to participate in this Boston Market consumer survey which is the digital way. Boston’s management has decided to take digital entries only, so one must purchase at one of the Boston Market outlet and with the help of receipt, they can enter the survey.
Step By Step Process to Enter Tellbostonmarket Survey
1. First, go to Boston’s official website, which is through this www.tellbostonmarket.com link.
2. From English and Spanish, select a preferable one. Then, an official entry page will appear asking for some details to enter.
3. As there is no Boston Market survey code on receipt, you need to enter the date and time, restaurant number, transaction number and amount. Remember, all these details will be on a recently obtained receipt.
4. Now, press “Start”. Then, a questionnaire page will appear.
5. Basic questions asked will be regarding your recent visit to a Boston store, its hygiene, meat quality, atmosphere, your overall reviews, and ratings on your satisfaction and experience.
6. Answer all these questions honestly. Positive or negative responses treated equally. So put all suggestions you desire to see when you step into the restaurant next time.
7. In the last step, you will receive an approval code. To reclaim your rewards, take this approval code to any of Boston’s outlets on your next visit to redeem any points.
Boston Market Rewards for Taking Survey
Boston Market is offering every individual participating in its survey 15% off on their next meal. In addition, it offers a special Boston Market gift card that participants can claim on their future visits to its stores. Also, contestants of this tellbostonmarket survey will get an exciting chance to win a free discount coupon, free menu, and promo/ validation code. Remember, these free Boston Market coupons come with a validity of upto 30 days only.
One can redeem their gift card on one meal only. It’s not applicable for kids’ meals or groceries. The only approved source for these rewards is the Boston Market only. There is no chance to transfer these rewards into cash. Only $150 total must be before tax. And any required tax shall be paid by the order bearer. Rewards are non-transferable or cannot be reissued if lost.
Note: Not all contestants will get similar rewards at www tellbostonmarket com. Some may get discount coupons, and some may win gift cards.
Why Take this Boston Market Customer Survey?
Customer satisfaction is essential for all types of organizations. Number of ratings shows the place of an institution in the current trend, especially in this food business sector. So all organizations take surveys and reviews seriously. Boston Market is conducting this survey to administer various needs and suggestions of its consumers and organize one-on-one communication between them and customers. They require helpful data regarding their overall administration in the food business. Also, by taking every participant’s effort into consideration, they decided to reward them with gift cards. So with this survey’s aid, consumers can convey to them their idea of a tasty turkey or perfect chicken with which ingredients or simply a particular store’s ambiance.
Boston Market Online Survey Questions Faced by People
The questions one might face at tellbostonmarket are as follows,
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with the Boston Market.
- Was your food’s temperature satisfying?
- How was the packaging done?
- Rate the variety of our menus.
- How was our staff’s behavior?
- Were the quality and quantity satisfying?
- How was your ordered food’s taste?
- Was the amount you paid worth it?
- Have you faced any issues at any of our stores?
- Give us your suggestions and advice, if any.
About Boston Market
Boston Market is a US-based food company, one of the best fast-food restaurants. It has been serving delicious and unique dishes for 20 years now. As of 2020, it has over 346 outlets in total. Boston chicken is a famous dish served here and is rated as excellent. In addition, they take pride in serving home-cooked meals at affordable rates. This restaurant is best known for its rotisserie chicken and traditional food. It was founded by Steve Kolow and Arthur Cores in 1985, with its headquarters in Colorado. Currently, the owner of Engage Brands, LLC, Jignesh Pandya’s Rohan Groups of Companies, owns Boston Market.
Boston Market Customer Service
If you have any problem regarding the Boston Market survey or the customer services provided by them, you can contact them on below customer care services:
- Boston Market phone number: 800-877-2870 / 303-278-9500
- Official service center: 800-340-2836
- Boston Market address: Boston Market corporation, Attn- guest contact center 141103 Denver west parkway, Golden, CO 80401
- Boston Market hours: 10:30 am to 8 pm from Monday to Sunday
Go to this https://www.bostonMarket.com/location/search site to know your nearest Boston Market.
Boston Market opens at 10:30 am on both weekdays and weekends.
Boston Market closes at 8 pm on both weekdays and weekends.
ontact Boston Market’s official service number or visit its website through this www.bostonmarket.com link and register your complaint in its dispute section.
Jignesh Pandya, owner of Engage Brands, LLC, currently owns the Boston Market.
You can redeem Boston Market’s free coupon points by ordering food from the same brand or visiting any of that brand’s stores.
Yes, Boston Market offers senior discounts.
For using your individual free meal at Boston Market, first, get registered to the Rotisserie Rewards account. You will have 30 days from the time you place an order to redeem rewards. Then, simply tell its cashier to redeem it or do it online.